0.3 miles from Lake Burton
Immerse yourself in a secluded getaway at this lakefront 4-bed, 2-bath cabin located on 14 acres of land in Lakemont! 'Crow Creek Cabin,' a renovated vacation rental, offers an outdoor fire pit and dock so you can easily enjoy everything that the Chattahoochee National Forest has to offer. The home's 1,800-square-foot interior features a rustic-yet-cozy feel with a full kitchen and more. Don’t forget to bring your boat for days on Seed Lake, Lake Burton and Lake Rabun - the adventure never ends!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4 (Murphy Room): Full Bed
Drive down a ¾ mile driveway onto the 14-acre wooded lot to find this hidden gem of a home. A nature lover's paradise - this property features 1,800 feet of lake frontage, where you can enjoy a peaceful walk along Lake Seed's edge.
A wraparound deck greets you as you make your way into the vacation rental’s spacious upper level. Built almost entirely of wood, this cabin features essentials like a wood-burning fireplace, wireless internet connection, and a flat-screen Smart TV with cable.
Easily satisfy your hungry group with a home-cooked meal prepared in the well-equipped kitchen! Enjoy your meals al fresco on the screened-in porch or the exposed deck, where you can soak in the unobstructed forest views. This will undoubtedly become your favorite place to relax!
Just steps from the house, the dock is sure to supply never-ending fun for everyone. Paddle along Lake Seed with the provided kayaks, swim to your heart’s content, or keep an eye on everyone as you sunbathe on the deck above the dock.
As night begins to fall, burn off remaining energy with a game of Foosball or delight in a late-night bonfire around the outdoor fire pit! Prefer a moment to yourself? Soak away cares in the claw-foot bathtub downstairs. This is where you’ll find 3 of the 4 bedrooms while the master bedroom is located on the main level.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located just east of Burton Dam and on Lake Seed, this property offers instant access to plenty of activities! Enjoy perfect trout fishing in some of the state’s coldest waters as well as kayaking and boating. A boat ride up from the property will bring you to Lake Seed’s largest body of water, where tubing, water skiing, and more fishing are a part of the status quo. End the day in downtown Lakemont, enjoying fine dining and waterfront views at Lake Rabun Restaurant - accessible by boat!
Beyond the home’s wooded lot, numerous attractions can be found in the Chattahoochee National Forest! Panther Falls and Angel Falls - both an 8-mile drive from the home - offer beautiful waterfall views at the end of beginner hikes.
In the opposite direction, you’ll find the expansive Lake Burton, which is home to the partially-public Billy Goat Island, where you can enjoy activities like geocaching. A 7.5-mile drive up highway 197 leads you to restaurants like the Chop House at Laprades, Moccasin Creek State Park, and Lake Burton Boat Rentals! Additionally, just 13 miles from the home, you'll encounter the town and retail oasis of Clayton, with shops for everyone.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a furnished wraparound deck and screened-in porch, well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, Foosball table, fresh linens and towels, 4 single-person kayaks, lifejackets, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and boat trailer, and more!
- Peaceful 14-acre property outside of Lakemont on Lake Seed, with easy and quick access to Lake Burton and Lake Rabun, close to major sites like Angel Falls and Panther Falls, and 13 miles from Clayton’s restaurants and shops, and 20 miles from Dillard with the famous Dillard House Restaurant!
- Nearest Major Airport: Athens-Ben Epps Airport (~74 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located in front of the window in the downstairs bedroom, facing out towards the driveway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces